Friday, February 1, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox Review: NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine


First off, I've been absent from the blogosphere because I've been feeling under the weather for the past few days. I'm finally starting to feel a little better so I decided to continue my beauty reviews of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox.

                                                          
The NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine "keeps your lips soft as ever. It's pure pigment ingredients create a 3-D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula creates the ultimate creamy and soft textured feel."





I received the lip gloss in the color Nude York City which is the perfect nude color to go over any color lipstick or lip gloss. It adds the perfect amount of shine and moisture and really lives up the the product description. On most days I tend to wear lip gloss by itself and this color can be worn alone as well.

                                                    

My favorite way to wear this lip gloss though, is when I go out. I apply a layer of lipstick and add lip gloss on top as the finishing touch. I then take my NYC Liquid Lipshine with me and reapply touch ups throughout the night.


Final verdict: I love this product! I would definitely consider getting it in other shades as well because you can never have too many lip glosses!!

Visit the NYC New York Color website and product page:
NYC New York Color
Liquid Lipshine Product Page

Disclosure: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by compensation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment