Thursday, January 24, 2013

Updated Review on Sole Society

I received my Sole Society shoes on Tuesday delivered via UPS. As a reminder, I purchased the Lindzi shoe in 5.5 (my standard shoe size). I didn’t know what to expect and I was afraid they wouldn’t fit because if I needed to return them for another size, I would need to pay the additional shipping charges both ways!


I placed my order on 1/16 so I was happy with the shipping time (about 5 business days). The shoes fit perfectly and they look great too! I was really happy with the quality and the metal strap parts were really sturdy and substantial. Overall, I am really happy with my first Sole Society experience and would consider purchasing through them again.



Please excuse my ugly unpainted toe nails. I usually have them painted but haven't gotten around to redoing it yet! Gah!

Positives: Quality of the shoes I received, shipping time, price (due to the $25 first time discount), fit.

Negatives: Paying additional for shipping, paying regular price (it would have to be a shoe I REALLY want in order to pay that price plus shipping).

Are you interested in Sole Society? Use offer code INFLUENSTER25 for $25 off your first pair! Hurry, the offer expires on 1/31!

Sign up here!

Disclosure: This post contains referral links. I paid for these shoes with 100% of my own money and all opinions are my own. $25 offer code provided by Influenster.



No comments:

Post a Comment