Monday, January 21, 2013

Pop Sugar Must Have December 2012

So this review is a little late but I always receive my Pop Sugar boxes late anyways. I usually get my box TWO WEEKS after the box is shipped by Pop Sugar. Other subscription services I have usually take about a week or less to get to me. According to the Makeup Talk forums the shipping is slow because Pop Sugar uses FedEx Smart Post which is a slower service.

Here is what was included in the December box:

  • Bodum Bistro Mugs
  • Tea Forte Tea Sampler
  • Jaboneria Marianella Soap
  • Pinch Provisions Minimergency Kit
  • Bogdon's Peppermint Poles
  • GoSwype
  • $30 to Rent The Runway


I was pretty pleased with this box. The Bodum Bistro mugs and Tea Forte sampler were my favorite items. The tea is amazing and I drink one at work every afternoon. I can re-use the tea bags about two additional times before they start to lose their flavor.

The approximate retail value of this box was $112.93. Not bad for the $35 price tag. If you're interested in Pop Sugar Must Have box monthly subscription service, sign up here today!


Disclosure: This post contains referral links. All opinions are 100% my own and I used my own money to pay for this subscription service.

No comments:

Post a Comment