Saturday, January 19, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask in Aloe Vera Review

So, we're moving right along on our reviews of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox. As a reminder, Influenster is an exclusive community for trendsetters to share news, products, and reviews with the opportunity to be rewarded by brands. Leave a comment below if you would like an invite to join the Influenster community to try and review these products!

The Montagne Jeunesse fack mask (under $2) was an "extra" in the Holiday VoxBox, as not all members received this item. Luckily, I was one of the Influenster members that had this included in my box. Let me spoil this review upfront and tell you that I LOVED this face mask! So far it has been my favorite item included in the Holiday VoxBox (yeah, yeah not syaing much since I haven't tried out very many products yet). But it left my face feeling so amazingly smooth and it was easy to use. PLUS...there was enough face mask for two applications so (of course) I made PB try it out with me. Pictures to follow...please be prepared to laugh.



Here is the description of the face mask as provided by Influenster:
"Montagne Juenesse face masques have been a part of many girl's lives since way back when. With a huge array to choose from these face masques are jam packed with the most delicious natural ingredients and are bursting with luscious juicy fragrances."

Couple issues I have with this description:
1. I have been referring to them as "masks" when clearly they prefer to be called "masques." Ugh. On the basis of principle alone I am sticking to "mask."
2. The description makes it sound like something I would eat (delicious natural ingredients) or wear as a perfume (luscious juicy fragrances). Doesn't accurately describe the product at all.

OK, rant over. On to the review!

The mask was really easy to use. All you do is tear open the package and apply the green/grey goop all over your face being careful not to get it in or too close to your eyes. Wait 10 - 15 minutes and rinse off.



Then you look like this!


Just kidding...no major differences but my skin immediately felt smoother. I couldn't stop touching my face (bad Jill!) and I kept telling PB to feel how smooth my face felt. I mean, it isn't a miracle product that will transform you in to Cindy Crawford* but I liked the immediate after effects and would definitely think about purchasing this product again.

Final Verdict: Definitely a thumbs up to the point that I would consider purchasing again.

So, what's your take? Would you consider purchasing the Montagne Jeunesse face MASQUE?

Montagne Jeunesse website: http://bit.ly/VCSE1z
Montagne Jeunesse Product Page: http://bit.ly/VNjT9y


*Yes, Cindy Crawford isn't necessarily a relevant super model of our time but as I was typing her name I realized that she has staying power. I could have used an Alessandra Ambrosia (or whatever her name is) but it wouldn't have had the same effect. Your thoughts?

Disclosure: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by compensation.

1 comment:

  1. Hey very interesting blog!

    Look at my webpage; country

    ReplyDelete