Saturday, January 19, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox: Kiss Nail Dress

The Kiss Nail Dress product is the ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to a week. The kit contains 28 easy to use strips that can be cut and adjusted to your nail size. 

  

I received a version that had a nude toned nail polish with jewels. I liked how the kit provided different styles so that each nail wouldn't have to look the same. The directions recommend that you use the rounded edges at the base of you nail near the cuticle. One tip I would recommend is to use the square edged ones on your thumb nail. The directions say to start off with clean nails by cleaning all nails with nail polish remover.



You then simply place the strip on your nail and file away the excess.
 

Application was relatively easy but it took a little longer than i expected to do all ten nails. I thought it would be faster than applying regular nail polish but it took about the same amount of time even without having to add a top coat as Kiss says the top coat is built in to the product. The biggest time saving was that I didn't need to wait a long time for my nails to dry. As soon as I was done applying, I could continue of with other business.



Final verdict: I have ugly hands that don't photograph well. But aside from that, I would definitely recommend this product as an alternative to regular nail polish. The true test for me will be to see how long this lasts over regular nail polish.


Kiss website: http://bit.ly/SipR5S
Kiss review page: http://bit.ly/11cEdY7

Disclosure: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment