Friday, January 18, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012: EBOOST Natural Energy Review

Having the EBOOST Natural Energy sample in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox was pretty handy because I've been waking up the past few days with a sore throat and some coughing. My usual go to product is Airborne but I decided to give EBOOST a shot. I love that EBOOST promises a boost of energy without the crash. Now that I think about it, I think this product is used more like an energy drink than a cold remedy but I used it as such since I was feeling run down and noticed that the nutrition facts had a lot of vitamins. Get off me.



Description of EBOOST as per Influenster:
"EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and no crash. As a shot or an easy to mix powder and in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose orange, pink lemonade, acai pomegranate or super berry. And with all the hustle and bussle of the holidays, you'll certainly need a boost!"
$28 for a box of 20


EBOOST powder before adding water.

Alright, so I am validated...the product claims to boost immunity. Of all the flavors, I'm glad I got pink lemonade. EBOOST was really easy to use....just add water. 12 oz. to be exact but I just added water to my normal coffe mug. The taste was good and had a definite kick to it. I prefer the taste of EBOOST over Airborne ANY day as I didn't have to choke it down as I normally do with Airborne.

Immediately after adding water.


After waiting a minute or two to let the powder dissolve.
It would have been nice to receive some additional samples because I can't really tell if there was any noticeable difference in my health since I still woke up with a sore throat and lethargy today. Energy wise, no noticeable difference. However, I still liked this product and would definitely try it again....if I were given more free samples. Hint, hint lol.

Final verdict: I would choose this product over Airborne but wouldn't necesarily use it as an energy drink. I will probably stick with my daily cup of coffee instead. I think I would use this product as a way to boost immunity an prevent sickness. Thumbs up.

Want more information about EBOOST?
Visit the EBOOST website here:
www.eboost.com
Visit the EBOOST Influenster page here:
www.influenster.com/review/eboost-natural-energy

Are you interested in signing up for Influenster to review products like these for free? Leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invite!


Disclosure: I received this product to test for free through the Influenster VoxBox program. All opinions are 100% my own and not influenced by compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment