Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Knorr Thanksgiving Cravebox


Yesterday I received this small little package in the mail from Cravebox. Since I signed up and was chosen for the Knorr Thanksgiving Cravebox I was expecting to receive something in the mail from them, but this small? You’ve got to be kidding right?





What could possibly be inside?


Then I remembered this email I received from them…

Howdy Cravers!
We’re excited to hear what you think about your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox. If you haven’t received it yet, you will get your box very soon, right in time for turkey day. 

We also wanted to let you know that an error was made when packing some of the boxes, and your box was one of those boxes. Instead of receiving a sleeve of 4 Knorr® Concentrated Chicken Stock tubs, your box was incorrectly packed and you only received one loose tub. This was straightforwardly a packing error on our part. So, as always, we will make it right. You will be receiving a separate shipment from us in a couple of days that contains the 3 additional tubs of Knorr Condensed Chicken Stock that we should have sent you originally. This separate shipment will definitely arrive before Thanksgiving.

We are so sorry for the error! Please enjoy your Knorr® Ultimate Thanksgiving Cravebox, and have a wonderful holiday. Crave on!

Sincerely, 
Kitty Kolding
CEO, Cravebox

It’s three concentrated packages of chicken stock from a four pack sleeve! The funny thing is that this arrived before I received my actual Cravebox (which I have yet to receive)! I think it’s great that Cravebox made things right by sending us the missing Knorr stock that we were supposed to receive.



One thing I was disappointed about is that we also received an email from Cravebox saying we were supposed to receive a coupon for International Delights creamer but due to issues we would not be receiving them and they would be used in another Cravebox instead. Overall though, I’ve been happy with Cravebox and what I expect to receive in my Thanksgiving box (I’ve already checked all the spoilers). My first box was the Book Lover’s Cravebox and it did not disappoint. If you’re interested in signing up for Cravebox there are a few upcoming boxes that you may be interested in. Each box has its own theme and you enter a lottery to see if you are selected. If selected, your credit card is then automatically charged (based on the card you have on profile) and you receive your box in the mail. If you’re interested in signing up for any of the upcoming boxes below, visit the Cravebox website and sign up for an account. You can click on the “notify me” links on the website and they will send you an email letting you know when the drawing is open to enter.




Are you signed up for Cravebox?

No comments:

Post a Comment